Virtual Conference: Recent Research Trends in Adaptation Studies 2.0
School of Social Sciences and Languages (SSL), Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) is organizing Virtual International Conference on Recent Research Trends in Adaptation Studies 2.0 on 8th and 9th April, 2022.
The speakers of the conference are:
- Professor Deborah Cartmell, Associate Pro-Vice Chancellor of Research, De Montford University, United Kingdom
- Professor Kamilla Elliott, Department of English and Creative Writing, Lancaster University, United Kingdom
- Professor Thomas Leitch, Department of English, University of Delaware, United States
- Professor Eckart Voigts, Institute of English and American Studies, Technische Universität Braunschweig, Germany
- Dr. Colleen Kennedy Karpat, Bilkent University, Turkey
There is no registration fee. See the conference flyer for details.
For more details please contact: Akaitab Mukherjee, Assistant Professor of English, SSL, VIT, Chennai, India, email@example.com