- The opportunity to attend the annual AAS conference and network with other adaptation scholars.
- The opportunity for postgraduate members to apply for conference-travel bursaries.
- Free subscription to the AAS newsletter.
- Emails about adaptation studies events and opportunities.
- The opportunity to advertise your adaptation-related events via the membership mailing list.
- Digital access to Adaptation, the Association’s journal, published three times a year by Oxford University Press (must choose a membership option that includes a digital journal subscription). You can activate your digital journal subscription through the Oxford Academic Journals website. If you have not received a subscriber number, you can contact Oxford’s journal customer service to request one.
- Equal voting rights at Annual General Meetings.
- The opportunity to stand for election as AAS Trustee, Chair, Secretary, or Treasurer.
Standard Membership for those with Full-time Employment as a Mid-Career Academic and Above – £30.00 for 12 months.
Join the AAS with Standard Membership
Concessionary (Unwaged/Part-Time/Early Career/Regions with Minimal Salaries) Membership – £5.00 for 12 months.
Join the AAS with Concessionary Membership
Standard Membership with Digital Journal Subscription – £50.00 for 12 months.
Join the AAS with Standard Membership + Digital Journal Subscription
Concessionary Membership With Digital Journal Subscription – £25.00 for 12 months
Join the AAS with Concessionary Membership + Digital Journal Subscription
Standard Membership + Sponsor a Concessionary Membership – £35.00 for 12 months
Join the AAS with Standard Membership + Sponsor a Concessionary Membership
If you are in any doubt as to which type of membership is appropriate for you, or if you are experiencing difficulties using our payment platform, please contact AAS Treasurer Anna Blackwell (email@example.com)