The School of Social Sciences and Languages (SSL), Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT), Chennai, India, is organizing an International Conference on Recent Research Trends in Adaptation Studies from 29th to 30th May, 2021.
Distinguished speakers of the conference are:
- Professor Thomas Leitch, Department of English, University of Delaware, United States
- Professor Julie Grossman, Department of English and Director of Film Studies, Le Moyne College, United States
- Professor Dudley Andrew, R. Selden Rose Professor of Comparative Literature and Professor of Film Studies, Yale University, United States
- Dr. Suddhaseel Sen, Assistant Professor, Department of Humanities and Social Sciences, Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bombay, India
- Professor Eckart Voigts, Institute of English and American Studies, Technische Universität Braunschweig, Germany
Convener: Dr. Akaitab Mukherjee, Assistant Professor, School of Social Sciences and Languages (SSL), Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT), Chennai, India. Email: email@example.com/ firstname.lastname@example.org.
There is no registration fee in this conference. For more details please see the flyer.