- The opportunity to attend the annual AAS conference and network with other adaptation scholars.
- The opportunity for postgraduate members to apply for conference-travel bursaries.
- Free subscription to the AAS newsletter.
- Emails about adaptation studies events and opportunities.
- The opportunity to advertise your adaptation-related events via the membership mailing list.
- Digital access to Adaptation, the Association’s journal, published three times a year by Oxford University Press (must choose a membership option that includes a digital journal subscription). You can activate your digital journal subscription through the Oxford Academic Journals website. If you have not received a subscriber number, you can contact Oxford’s journal customer service to request one.
- Equal voting rights at Annual General Meetings.
- The opportunity to stand for election as AAS Trustee, Chair, Secretary, or Treasurer.
Standard Membership for those with Full-time Employment as a Mid-Career Academic and Above – £30.00 for 12 months.
Join the AAS with Standard Membership
Concessionary (Unwaged/Part-Time/Early Career/Regions with Minimal Salaries) Membership – £5.00 for 12 months.
Join the AAS with Concessionary Membership
Standard Membership with Digital Journal Subscription – £48.00 for 12 months.
Join the AAS with Standard Membership + Digital Journal Subscription
Concessionary Membership With Digital Journal Subscription – £23.00 for 12 months
Join the AAS with Concessionary Membership + Digital Journal Subscription
Standard Membership + Sponsor a Concessionary Membership – £35.00 for 12 months
Join the AAS with Standard Membership + Sponsor a Concessionary Membership