- Fully-funded 3-year PhD scholarships (pro rata for part-time study), for Home and International students with a stipend of £15,009 per annum
- The scholarships take effect from 1 October 2020
- Simplified initial applications to include:
- Details of the proposed research project and how it maps onto DMU areas of research excellence.
- Name of a potential De Montfort University supervisor (please indicate if contact has been made).
Completed application forms and CV should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday 9 March.